Marijuana is one of the most widespread drugs in the world. Marijuana has become a so-called "stress remedy" for many people. Drugs take millions of lives each year, but the most worrying is the speed with which drug addiction destroys young people, and the more it threatens the world in the future. This information for those people in whose lives weed has taken a certain place, those who heard about it or smoked a couple of times, for those who believe that marijuana is not a drug and tries to convince oneself and others of this. Therefore, we want to provide truthful information about the dangers of drugs. Marijuana is a drug. Unfortunately, there are those who propagandize the use of marijuana, doing so, based on their own selfish interests. This has been confirmed more than once, so you should not even doubt it.
Marijuana (weed) is dried flowers, seeds and leaves of a plant of Indian hemp.
A survey conducted in 2002 showed that only in the United States 14 million people smoked marijuana at least once during the month preceding the survey. Marijuana is usually smoked, twisting into cigarettes (shoals), but it is also smoked like tobacco in smoking pipes. Less often marijuana is mixed with food or brewed like tea. Sometimes marijuana users roll out cigars and remove tobacco from them, replacing it with marijuana - this method is called "blunt". In jambs and bluntes, other stronger drugs, such as crack, cocaine or pi-si-pi (phencyclidine) are sometimes mixed. When a person smokes a joint, he usually begins to feel the effects of the drug in a few minutes.
Marijuana gives such sensations as: increased heart rate, deterioration of coordination of movements and sense of balance, as well as "dreamy", unreal state of mind - the culmination takes place during the first 30 minutes after taking the drug. Then, with the passage of time, marijuana has an increasingly smaller effect, and these short-term exposures gradually come to naught within 2-3 hours, but may last longer, depending on how much the drug has been taken.
Marihuana And Immediate Side Effects
- Distortion of perceptions
- Poor coordination of movements
- Slow reaction time
- After initial "take-off", the host feels drowsy and depressed
- Increased palpitations and risk of heart attack.
Marihuana And Deferred Side Effects
- Weakened resistance to common diseases (colds, bronchitis, etc.)
- Suppression of the immune system
- Growth disorders
- Increased number of abnormally constructed cells in the body
- Reduction in the content of male sex hormones
- Rapid destruction of lung fibers and irreversible pathology of brain tissue
- Reduction of sexual potency
- Difficulties in learning: decreased ability to receive and learn information
- Apathy, drowsiness, lack of motivation
- Change in personality characteristics and mood
- Inability to clear be aware of the environment.